Friction Welding is an Eco-friendly process, which minimizes energy consumption and produces no fumes, gases, smoke, or waste.
- Weld heat affected zone (HAZ) has a fine grain hot-worked structure, not a cast structure found with conventional welding
- Material and machining cost savings
- 100% Bond of full cross section
- High production rates
- Automatic repeatability
- Stronger than parent material, with excellent fatigue resistance
- Similar and dissimilar material joined with no added fluxes or filler metals
Centrally located to serve Canada, the USA, Mexico and abroad.
A.R.D. Industries is ready to take on your next Friction Welding project. Contact us today with your requirements.